Preparing your Project Board - Finalists only
In addition to the information supplied in your entry, project boards are used as a key reference in the final judging process to showcase the colours and finishes used in a project.
Due to the fact that the Dulux Colour Awards 2020 Judging Day and Gala event have been postponed as a result of COVID-19, there is no need to submit project boards at this stage. We will be in touch and allow sufficient notice should we need A2 Project Boards submitted for judging.
- A2 landscape (420 x 594mm)
- Lightweight artboard or corflute
What to include:
- Title of project and the colour name/reference
- Swatches of the Dulux paint colours – these can be ordered from the
Dulux Australia Online Shop
Dulux New Zealand Online Shop
- Photographs of the project
- Optional - Small swatches of materials such as carpets and drapes to show the project's total colour scheme
- Avoid using large samples of tile or stone to reduce the weight of the board
- Your individual or company name should not appear on the front of the board, however, it may appear on the back of the board
Please take care to ensure that your project board is packaged with sufficient protection to avoid damage during transport.